2019 Summer Courses
Our summer courses are designed to give students a head start for the following school year. This is the best possible way to ease students into the challenges of their KS3 and GCSE courses.
Our summer courses run during the months of June, July and August and, by the end, students will have a solid understanding of the concepts and theory that they will need for a seamless transition in their coming school term.
Based on a continuous feedback loop, students will be required to perform weekly assessments on the syllabus taught. They will have the opportunity to receive feedback on their weak topics and on the key skills they will need to improve their answers in Maths and Sciences.
Among other key benefits, the students will:
- cover the first critical topics and close gaps from previous years, ensuring a good start to their course
- build confidence so that they are comfortable with the requirements of the coming academic year
- focus on problem-solving techniques and past-paper questions.
During the assessment weeks, students will be given packs of homework, which they are required to complete at home and return before their next class.
- Three (3) weeks course: Monday 3rd June – Saturday 22nd June 2019
- Six (6) weeks course: Monday 3rd June – Saturday 13th July 2019
- Twelve (12) weeks course: Monday 3rd June – Saturday 31st August 2019
|GCSE (Years 9, 10 & 11)||3 weeks course||6 weeks course||12 weeks course|
|Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)||£300.00||£450.00||£600.00|