Easter Revision Courses – April 2018
Our Easter revision courses are designed to give our students a comprehensive and structured programme of revision. Using our revision notes and practice exam questions from past papers, students will be fully prepared to face their coming exams without stress.
Among other key benefits, the students:
- work out a personalised revision schedule running up to their exams
- go through the key points and concepts for their subject
- focus on problem-solving techniques and past-paper questions
- discuss and consolidate areas of theory or exercises that they feel they need help with
For our Easter revision courses, our students have the option to attend one (or more) of the following weeks:
Week 1: Monday 2nd April 2018 – Friday 6th April 2018
Week 2: Monday 9th April 2018 – Friday 13th April 2018
And our most popular revision courses run:
- GCSE Mathematics : Monday, 2nd April 2018 to Friday 6th April 2018, 9 am – 2 pm daily.
- GCSE Chemistry : Monday, 2nd April 2018 to Friday 6th April 2018, 3 pm – 8 pm daily.
- GCSE Physics : Monday, 9th April 2018 to Friday 13th April 2018, 9 am – 2 pm daily.
- GCSE Biology : Monday, 9th April 2018 to Friday 13th April 2018, 3 pm – 8 pm daily.