Phi Tuition Hits the 100th Sign Up For the A-Level Maths and Physics Classes
Last Month, Phi Tuition achieved an important milestone. We witnessed our 100th student signed up for our A-level Mathematics and Physics Classes. Unquestionably, this is a huge deal for us!
We are ecstatic to have on board more than 100 students who placed their faith and trust in us to shape their education and future. Having registered our 100th student in the A-level Maths and Physics class in the month of April, we are proud of this profound achievement. This just shows our continuous commitment to delivering quality and excellent lessons that help all our learners to unlock their ability and achieve their goals through responsible learning. Our tutors and teachers continue to deliver extraordinary results, as they help learners to live up to their dreams.
We take pride in our excellent work, and as an appreciation, our 100th student will receive a special gift from Phi Tuition.
“For me, it is always a great pleasure to lead this place and my gratitude goes to our excellent tutors and teachers who strive to deliver exceptional work even under the most demanding situations” Dr Stathis Stefanidis – Founder & Director Phi Tuition pointed out.
Phi tuition has been in the leading front in providing specialised tuition with a focus in Science and Mathematics at KS3, GCSE, A-level, and even at university level. Our core business is to inspire learners to achieve the highest success in their academics and general life. We believe in education as a catalyst for social mobility and progress.
At Phi Tuition, we focus on creating strong relationships with students, parents and schools so as to help students grow in all other aspects besides grades in Science and Mathematics. We do this through:
- Developing Knowledge – We ensure that students grasp the subject and the scientific context.
- Developing Skills And Competence – Learners learn how to approach problems and questions in an exam.
- Increase Learner’s Confidence – Students learn how to comfortably solve new problems and questions.
We also have awards for best performing and most improving students. More importantly, we have a scholarship programme for students with an interest in Science and Mathematics.
Clearly, this milestone has been achieved through the dedication and hard work of our management and staff – and we say a big THANK YOU! Our competent teachers ensure students get the best learning experience in and out of classrooms. The competent teaching team at Phi Tuition understand the importance of one-to-one attention to our students. Thus, we strive to satisfy the specific needs of our students by granting them undivided attention in addressing their challenges.
Why We Standout:
We remain students’ best friends because of our core attributes:
- We Are Experts In Mathematics And Science – We boast of highly experienced teachers, who are able to communicate difficult concepts to all the levels of learners.
- Notes – We provide comprehensive teaching notes designed to address specific learner’s needs and requirements.
- Innovative And Creative Teaching Methods – We encourage student active participation through creative methods such as peer-teaching, interactive learning and self-correction.
- Manageable Students Per Class – We limit our classes to a maximum of 8 students so as to enhance undivided attention. This way we uniquely and effectively address the needs of every student.
In a nutshell…
We have helped many students through our flexible courses, and continue to do so till date. Phi Tuition is grateful to our students for placing their faith in us. So far, it has been a wonderful journey of transforming lives through practical skills and individual growth. Again, we thank our dedicated staff team for striving to deliver only the best to our students.
Now you know what makes us unique. It’s your turn! How can Phi Tuition help you achieve better grades? Reach us by completing the contact form below or ringing us.
Express your interest now – Call us on 020 3286 3480
As our classes fill up early and our tutors become unavailable very quickly. We strongly advise that you book your sessions as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Express your interest now by calling us on 020 3286 3480 or by filling and submitting the following form: